Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A smile before your busy holiday.

Like everyone else, I'm busy getting ready to stuff the turkey and bake the holiday pies. So instead of the usual Wednesday pet roundup, I wanted to share this--one of the absolute most adorable videos ever. Since more than 4 million people have viewed this video, maybe you've seen it too. But I still love watching it, and hope you will too. It's a perfect way to add a smile to your day! So while you are cleaning the house and peeling potatoes, take a minute to relax and enjoy.
Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

Jesse is so WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for sharing it!

Happy Thanksgiving, too!!!

Marg said...

That is one of the best videos I have watched. What a smart doggie that is. I need him around here.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

24 Paws of Love said...

That was so cute! Makes my dogs look like wild animals because he so well trained!! BOL Thanks for sharing, we loved it.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Thanks for showing that to us - what a clever little dog - is he rented out by the hour?

jen said...

That was the best! thanks for sharing!
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

Brian said...

That is one busy woofie...too cute!

Monti said...

Great video. What a cute and smart dog! Thanks for sharing!

Monti
NotesAlongTheWay

FiveSibesMom said...

And smiling I am! Thank you for sharing that video, which I had not seen before. I will showing it to the FiveSibes in the hopes they will get some ideas - especially helping with the dishwasher! Happy Thanksgiving!

Caren Gittleman said...

love this!!! I have seen Jesse before and he is one amazing dog!
Happy Turkey Day!

Amy said...

That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

ShareThis