Monday, December 27, 2010

Pawcircle for a human?

I just wanted to write and ask for your thoughts, prayers and good wishes today. I am having surgery (total hysterectomy) and I will be in the hospital for about 3 days. The doctors will take good care of me...my family will take good care of Kelly...and then Kelly will take good care of me when I come home.

I have my blogs scheduled, so I'll still have blogs here for you to read, so please stop by. But I won't be able to visit you all for a little while. I look forward to catching up with you all again soon. And Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

I'll be thinking of you from now on, and hope the surgery goes well, and that your recovery goes smoothly.

Gloria said...

Best wishes for quick healing!

jen said...

We we will be thinking of you, and wish you a speedy recovery.

Kate Fenner said...

Praying for you Mom! We love you!

Lindsay said...

I hope you are feeling well! Rest up!

Caren Gittleman said...

thinking of you and praying too!!! I am certain that all will go well!

xoxoxo

FiveSibesMom said...

Sibe hugs times five coming your way! I will be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Peggy Frezon said...

Thank you all. I'm home and doing well! Pet therapy provided by Kelly!

Mary Haight said...

Wow, that's a big deal Peggy and I hope you got through it well - now Kelly will provide all the healing love you need - well, and your family too, of course! All the best and brightest joys to you and yours for the New Year.

Peggy Frezon said...

@Mary Haight Thank you for the healing wishes. I'm recuperating really well. Kelly helps!

ShareThis