Friday, January 28, 2011

Magical Mystery Mutt Tour

Question: What is this breed of dog pictured? (Answer appears at the end of this post.)

A few weeks ago, Edie, of Will My Dog Hate Me fame posted Name that Breed, a challenging quest to identify the breeds that worked together to make the adorable Wilson. I thought that would be fun to garner reader input on Kelly's possible breeds too. I Still Want More Puppies thought the same. Then, Edie took it a step further, suggesting it would be even more fun to open this up to all of you and your furkids!

So, I'm here to announce the Magical Mystery Mutt Tour Blog Hop, Friday February 4th. Here's what you do: simply write a post including at least two pictures of your dog. Describe your dog's:
height
weight
pertinent personality characteristics.

Post next Friday (2/4), and see what comments you receive.
You can also grab the linky tool, available here or on Will My Dog Hate Me, after 12:01am EST on Friday 2/4, and join the hop. We can't wait to see all the mystery mutts!

So join the fun in the Magical Mystery Mutt Tour and blog hop.
Oh, and the answer to the Question at the top of the post: Morkie (Maltese poodle + Yorkshire terrier.)

19 comments:

Gloria said...

Cute pup! I thought it was part Yorkie.

Marianne said...

That puppy is adorable! I have no idea what breed it is though!

jen said...

What a neat idea! Sounds like fun!

That puppy is way too cute! Maltese was part of my guess!

Priscilla said...

Sorry, I'm no good at it! The puppy is really cute!

Edie said...

What a cutie! This should be a blast. I forgot to mention that people should post pertinent characteristics. Thanks for including that in your post.

Pup Fan said...

Can't wait! :)

3 doxies said...

Weeeeeeells, it ain't a doxie dats fur sures! Looks like part Shihtzu to me.

Believe me, my mum knows exactly what I am and I has da personality to go with my breed.

Puddles

Kristine said...

What an awesome idea! I love when people on the street try to guess what my dog is. The more choices the better. Thanks for putting this together!

Benny and Lily said...

What a cutie
Benny & Lily

Jan said...

What a great idea. I will try to remember it.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That is a great idea. We would love to know what breeds are in Holly...we know Cocker Spaniel but the mother remains a mystery! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Paige and Simba said...

Sounds like fun fun fun!

georgia little pea said...

It'll be interesting to see if bloggers have the same opinions on Georgia as people we meet. Hehe. Thanks for this lovely Tour.

Peggy Frezon said...

@3 doxies If you want you can post a picture of a mystery friend!

Maggie Mae said...

Miss Peggy,

Tank yous to you and Kelly fur stoppin' my blog today. I sure hopes you had a fun time at my barkday pawty. :) Now we just have to figure out when we can all meet in da furs. :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS dat puppy sure is a cutie patootie!

LINDA FAULKNER said...

I'm a "big" dog person myself, but that dog is absolutely adorable. So adorable, in fact, he could convert me!

PawPurrry said...

WOW THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!! Can't Wait! Thanks for such a fun activity!

Peggy Frezon said...

It's going to be a blast, I will go visit everyone who joins the blog and guess their mutt! Don't forget, you can bog about a friend or relative's mystery mutt if you don't have a mystery mutt of your own!!

AlbanyPets said...

I love this idea!

ShareThis