Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Corbin and Kelly meet Nipper

Since Corbin is a cool dude, and a neighbor, we decided to enter his Shrine to Corbin contest! So here we go....

Kelly: Hey Corbin! You know that big doggy up on top of that building downtown?
Corbin: You mean the one called Nipper? The RCA dog?














Kelly: Yeah, that's the one. We should get together and go check him out. After all, he thinks he's top dog, but we both know that you and I are.
Corbin: But he's supposed to weigh 4 tons. He's so big!
Kelly: I know, but you're so strong (wink wink) and brave. Let's go!

Later....
Corbin: Hey, Nipper's not such a tough guy after all.
Kelly: I think we look pretty good up here.





















Corbin: We rule, Albany!

20 comments:

Anny said...

wow.. Corbin and you are so brave! hehhee.. love the picture. You both do rule Albany now :D

Priscilla said...

What a big day for Corbin and Kelly!

3 doxies said...

Holy smokes....I can't believes ya'll climbed all da ways up theres.
Did Nipper say anything to ya'lls?

Puddles

georgia little pea said...

that is photoshop. right? i'm having another duh moment. i just know it.

Maggie Mae said...

Kelly,
I LUVs Nipper! Maybe da next time you go and visit hims I can come too. :) Looking forward to meeting you and Miss Peggy in da furs on Saturday!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

jen said...

LOL! You and Corbin look great up there:)

Gloria said...

LOL Mom and I just love this! Licky Kisses, Billy

Maggie said...

Hilarious!!! What a clever pic!

Corbin said...

You got that right! What an awesome trip we took! That Nipper's got NOTHING on the Corbin! hehehe. We should hang out here more often... we can keep an eye on EVERYTHING! I think I can see my house from here!
-Corbin

Frankie Furter said...

Compared to the two of you... Nipper is a NAPPER!!!

Jan said...

It looks like we have two new American icons, but much more colorful.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Great picture!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

Marg said...

Wow, what lucky doggies you are to be able to sit up there with Nipper. How was the view?? Great picture. Bet that was tons of fun to be way up there. Have a super day.

K9friend said...

The trifecta of dogdom!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Benny and Lily said...

Beautiful!
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Lol...love the photo :)

I'm with Jan...2 new American icons, only cuter!

Kristine said...

Woo hoo! You are the dogs of the world! Cats quake in your presence.

Thanks for the smiles!

Mary Haight said...

Hey, that's a great photoshop job! And I never knew there was a bird? holding up the dog's ear??

I Am HoneyBuzz said...

I think they need to make statues of you both and put them right there!!

Big slurps, HoneyBuzz

PawPurrry said...

ROFLMAO! Awesome!

ShareThis