Friday, February 25, 2011

Kelly reviews NOse Offense

Sometimes I'm sent products to review, and if I think they're products that might help other pet people, I like to share my findings. So when the good folks at NOse Offense offered to send me a bottle of their pet odor neutralizing product, I agreed to give it a try.

When my house has a doggy odor, my family and I might not notice, Kelly probably likes it, but guests might sniff something less than flowery in the air. Like many of you, I look for gentle cleansers and avoid air fresheners that might be harsh or even toxic.

NOse Offense says that their product is:
*fragrance free.
*natural and organic.
*100% free of enzymes, alcohol, phosphates, phenol or phenol derivatives.
*plant based-- the active ingredient is made from the mature Castor Bean plant.
*green--dedicated to using recyclable packaging and bottle.

I tried NOse Offense; the product was easy to use and effective. I noticed no heavy perfume or cover-up fragrance. Hey, I'm all for a natural product that can help eliminate problem pet odors. If you're interested in learning more, check out NOse Offense.

10 comments:

Gloria said...

Sounds like some good stuff! Mom You mean you don't like our natural perfume???? Billy

LuLu and Wally said...

We could really use this right now. The air gets so stale in the winter. Can't wait til spring comes and we can open the windows and air the house out, too!

PS. There's an award for you on our blog. Swing on by and pick it up! Life with LuLu

Lori @ According to Gus said...

We always wonder if our house ever smells like "dog". Everyone tells us no, but we always wonder...

Love that photo of Kelly, the hairs around her nose always make me smile. :)

jen said...

Sounds like a good product, we will check it out!

Peggy Frezon said...

@LuLu and Wally ooooh Thank you so much! I'm going to go tell Kelly right now!

Jess the Dog Shopper said...

We are big fans of Eww! from Bissell around here...it seems to do the job no matter what we ask of it...and that's saying a lot sometimes.

FiveSibesMom said...

Thanks for the review! Stop over and visit us today - we received your bumper sticker and gave it mention! :-) Husky hugs to Kelly!

marg said...

That sounds like a great product. We just might have to give it a try cause our house is just a little stinky from too many animals in here. Course we are also very used the odors. Thanks for that review.

K9friend said...

Sounds like the perfect antidote to "doggie smell". We'll check it out!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

Alien said...

I could use some of that. :)

Yours,

ShareThis