Saturday, April 30, 2011

Meet and Greet Party Blog Hop and Kelly and me

I love a party, especially one where dogs are invited! I'm happy to participate in Dogtipper and Cattipper's blog hop this week.
The instructions are to introduce yourself as if you are meeting friends at a party. So here goes:

My name is Peggy Frezon and I'm an author and freelance writer. This furry friend by my side is Kelly, my cocker spaniel-long haired dachshund rescue pooch, and my office-mate.

My first book, Dieting with my Dog, is being released this October. Yup, Kelly and I had packed on a few too many pounds, and this book shares our journey in getting fit and healthy together.








I also am a regular contributor to Guideposts and Angels on Earth magazines, pet columnist at Pawsitively Pets, and staff writer at Be the Change for Animals, a great site where you can find easy ways to help animals in need. You can also find my stories in books such as The Ultimate Dog Lovers, Animals and Miracles, Animals and the Kids who Love Them, and in more than a dozen Chicken Soup for the Soul books.

Let's connect here on this blog, at my website, or on Twitter.
Okay, I'm going to go meet you at your site now!

12 comments:

Priscilla said...

It's a great blog hop! Let's pawty!!!

lcjp2007 said...

Love your blog...great posts : ) I stopped by to say hello during our Blog Hop. Congrats on your book release. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.
Just Ramblin'

Sarge said...

Wow, very nice intro! I liked ready a little more about you. Enjoy the hop!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Frankie Furter said...

You do a LOT of writing!!!

The Storybooking Gal said...

Hello from The Pet Book Lady during this fun Meet and Greet party! You are certainly a gifted writer! Hope to meet you at Blogpaws 2011 if you're attending.

Boondocks said...

We love your pet place!! It's great to get to know more about you!!


AROOOF!
Boondocks

Jen said...

Hopping by on the Meet & Greet, and looking forward to reading more!

Your book sounds right up my alley! Elka is in great shape...I, sadly, am not.

Paris @ DogTipper said...

Peggy, thanks so much for joining in our Meet & Greet Party!! I'm having so much fun blog hopping this weekend and learning more about everyone. Can't wait for the release of your new book...I love the cover! Kelly is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Hеya i am for the first time herе. I сamе
acrosѕ this board and I find It rеаlly useful & it helрeԁ
me out а lot. I hope to gіve sοmething back and aid оtherѕ like уou helpеd me.


Feel free to visit my site: payday

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw yοu vіsіtеԁ my
web site so i camе to “гeturn the favor”.
I am tгying to find thingѕ tο improve my site!
I suррose its oκ to use a few of your ideas!

!

mу web blog small loans
my website :: small loans

Anonymous said...

Greetingѕ! Vеrу uѕeful aԁѵice in thiѕ раrticulаr post!

Ιt is the lіttle changes ωhіch will make the biggest changeѕ.
Many thаnκs fοr shaгing!

Loοk аt my ωeblog :: short term loans

Anonymous said...

This аrticlе is actually a pleasаnt οne
it aѕsіsts nеw thе web users, who are
wishіng in fаvoг οf
blogging.

mу webpage :: loans with no credit check

ShareThis