Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Pet Roundup

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup. Another wet and wild roundup today!

* Tips for taking your dog to the beach: The Washington Post says beware of seagulls, starfish and sand crabs.

* From PetMD, if you haven't seen this already, check out the Australian lab who not only love swimming, but this dog chased off sharks!

* Swimming's not just for the dog. From Today.msnbc, this cat likes to swim...and it's helping him walk again, too!

* I'm still laughing at this one! The wonderful Life with Dogs did it again, and alerted me to this hysterical video! Gus gets an indoor pool!

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

I could not stop laughing!
What a clever dog!!!!

jen said...

Great round up Peggy and Kelly!
I love Gus and his pool! That is one smart Bulldog!

Mr. Pip said...

Love that video! Happy Wednesday!

Your pal, Pip

24 Paws of Love said...

That video was so cute and funny! Looks like something my dogs would do if they ever thought about it!!

Life Student said...

Gus is my new hero!!!

Cookies said...

Thank you for very good blog about Pooper Scoopers. It's very nice.

ShareThis