Monday, August 8, 2011

Dogs on the Scale

I've gathered together some of the cutest dogs I could find, set them on my scale, and recorded the results. I'm excited to present my video book trailer for Dieting with my Dog! You might recognize a few friends here:



In this video we have:
Maggie Mae
Shamus from This One Wild Life
Emmett (sorry I can't find Emmett's website. If you know it, send it to me and I'll add it. Thanks!), some adoptable friends of Corbin from Homeward Bound Rescue, and Eddie, Bailey #1, Bailey #2, Jester, Ruby, Otto, Bertie and Kelly.

And don't worry, Corbin's coming up soon. We had so many cute dogs, we had to make a video part 2! Later, you'll see Corbin, Levi Mac, and Emmett from This One Wild Life, and more friends from Homeward Bound..along with a lot of other adorable dogs.

We still have to wait a bit longer before the book will be available (although for those in the UK, it is released next week!) but in the meantime, I hope I hope you enjoy these adorable dogs (many of whom didn't enjoy getting weighed.) And keep an eye out next month for Part 2!

16 comments:

  1. How great is that!
    That is awesome Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pups are all so cute! What a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. this is kinda cute. Some of the dogs don't look too amused on the scales.. hahhahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Can't wait for the book.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! Nice work, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool post about these special friends
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! What a great idea for your book trailer!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gawds! Do NOT ask Koly to get on a scale. It might BREAK! LOL, that boy needs Bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that, it looked like a lot of fun, well maybe not for the dogs. I guess they hate getting weighed as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the book! What an awesome trailer!
    -Corbin
    ps. Mom shared it on the Homeward Bound page for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very charming promo video, Peggy.

    Just to let you know, Edie Jarolim's promo video for Am I Boring My Dog is one of my "go to when I need a happy moment" videos. I might have to add this one to my list.

    The best part is that all the dogs looked comfortable and relaxed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't forget to check our blog today
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the video... it's like a mini-Who's Who of blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OoH Miss Peggy! I just LUVS da 1st trailer! Mom always says HBO words when her is on a scale, maybe dat is why I wouldn't get on it. ;)
    Can't wait to see da rest of dem.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete

Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!

ShareThis