Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guess where?

There's no Wednesday Pet Roundup today because I'm out of my office...
I'm going to be in some pretty intense business meetings.
Kelly's not disclosing my location...













































but she knows she can call in to check on me any time!




















I still have lots of great posts scheduled while I'm gone, including a Big Announcement tomorrow, another installment of Woof Friday, and the upcoming Koly & Kelly's K9Kamp! So please keep dropping by. I'm sorry I won't be around to visit your blogs and comment, but I hope you don't forget me while I'm away.

M-I-C- see you real soon! K-E-Y- why? because we like you! (Are you old enough to remember this?!)

13 comments:

Gloria said...

Hey! You are down near me!!! Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

Pup Fan said...

Have a fantastic time!

jen said...

Hope you have a wonderful time at your "secret" location:)

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! have a wonderful meeting. LOVE Kelly's MM phone. can't wait for your big announcement. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack said...

Oh! Our hoo-mans just love the Disney place. We not so much cause we's get left behind. So not fair!

AROOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Jan said...

I may be getting some location vibes.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

The pictures of Kelly are so cute!! I love the one with the Mickey phone! A very long time ago (decades!) my cousin was a member of the MM club and had the ears to show. I was in awe!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Benny and Lily said...

your kidding!! She is visiting the friendly rat!!
Benny & Lily

Life Student said...

What a Goofy post! Enough with the Mickey Mouse antics, you in your Fantasyland trying to take us all for a ride!

:) :) :)

Peggy Frezon said...

@Gloria I was thinking of you and Miss Mindy as I was down there, between hurricane warnings and thunderstorms, etc! We had fun, though.

Peggy Frezon said...

@Pup Fan Thanks, we sure did!
@Jen I'm glad I was able to keep the location "secret" bOl!
@Sugar I'm not sure if the phone actually works or not, but it looks cute!
@Boondocks Kelly got left behind too. That did not feel good for me either.
@Jan hmmm I wonder how you possibly could have figured that out!

Peggy Frezon said...

@Holly Believe it or not, I never saw the Mickey Mouse Club!
@Benny and Lily We did see the rat, and lots of other critters too! (My fav is a donkey!)

Peggy Frezon said...

@LifeStudent hahaha thanks for the laugh. You sure aren't Dopey to have come up with that!

ShareThis