Friday, August 26, 2011

Hill's Healthy Mobility and free dog food coupons

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hills Pet Nutrition for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Although Kelly is nearly 10 years old, she still runs and jumps like a pup.

Photo by Jennifer May











(photo by Jennifer May)

Our yellow lab, Hudson, however, was slow and arthritic by the time he was 10. At the time, I didn't know as much about quality dog food as I do now. I often wonder if I'd fed him better quality food, if it would have improved his health.

Recently I attended a briefing by Pet md and Hill's Science Diet and learned about My Bowl for dogs, which helped me visualize nutritional needs for pets. Also, now that I'm dieting with my dog, I've discovered how quality ingredients in pet food can affect our dogs' health and weight. And if you have a pet with mobility issues, you might want to check out Hills Healthy Mobility. You can even have your dog try and see. Just take the Hills Healthy Mobility Challenge. All you do is sign up for free $30 Hill's Healthy Mobility Coupon  try the food for 30 days, and report back your results. You'll also be entered in a sweepstakes to win one of 30 prizes of free pet food for a year!












Kelly may be spry now, but I'm sure to keep an eye on her as she enters her doggy silver years. I want to keep those bones and joints strong for as long as possible.

Learn more about Hill's Pet Nutrition, or check out Hill's Pet Nutrition on Facebook.

Visit Sponsor's Site


  1. Very good article! We will be linking to this particularly great post
    on our website. Keep up the good writing.

    Feel free to surf to my web site - sell your pets

  2. Definitely believe that which you stated.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web blog ... free to a good home cats

  3. These are in fact great ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    Review my blog post ::

  4. Hello Dear, are you truly visiting this web page daily, if so then you will definitely obtain pleasant experience.

    Here is my website ... puppy for sale sites

  5. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I
    am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    Also visit my website ... www.freefreebiesus.Org

  6. This is the perfect web site for anyone who hopes to understand this topic.
    You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that's been written about for ages. Great stuff, just wonderful!

    Visit my web page ...

  7. I'm really inspired together with your writing talents as well as with the layout for your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to
    look a great blog like this one these days.


    My web page ...

  8. Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

    Look into my web site ... Free Dogs In Sc

  9. Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Cheers

    Feel free to visit my page -

  10. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

    My blog; cheap puppies for sale in nc

  11. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!

    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the
    same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    My page -

  12. Actually no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

    My homepage; dogs and Puppies for free

  13. hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since I experienced
    to reload the site lots of times previous to
    I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your
    web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    my web site :: free kittens for adoption

  14. I pay a visit each day some sites and blogs to read posts, however this blog offers
    quality based articles.

    Here is my page ... free puppies or dogs

  15. I visit each day a few web pages and information sites to read content, except this weblog presents feature based articles.

    Feel free to visit my site free puppy dogs

  16. Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to take newest updates,
    so where can i do it please help.

    Check out my page: free puppies in ma

  17. Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    terrific blog!

    my web site :: sale my dog

  18. I'm pretty pleased to find this website. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff on your site.

    Here is my web blog:

  19. Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

    Here is my web-site: pets for free adoption

  20. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar
    one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my web-site :: free puppies in los angeles

  21. Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my website thus i came to return the favor?
    .I'm trying to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    my blog - wanted ads for pets

  22. Hey there! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established website such as yours take a massive
    amount work? I am brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary on
    a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    My web-site;

  23. Appreciation to my father who informed me about this blog, this
    blog is really amazing.

    Take a look at my site: pets 4 free

  24. I get pleasure from, cause I discovered just what I used
    to be looking for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Here is my web blog; tennessean classifieds pets

  25. This piece of writing provides clear idea in support
    of the new people of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.

    Here is my webpage

  26. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Fantastic work!

    my webpage:

  27. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Safari.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
    you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.

    my web page - how to sell dog

  28. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!

    It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    my blog - where to sell puppies online

  29. It is truly a great and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my site puppies for free in north carolina

  30. This excellent website certainly has all the info I wanted about this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    Feel free to surf to my web page:

  31. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and use something from their websites.

    Look into my page ... pet sales online

  32. Hi there, I do believe your blog may be having web browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
    if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, fantastic site!

    Here is my homepage ... az puppies for sale

  33. always i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.

    Feel free to visit my page; classified pet adds

  34. I every time used to read article in news papers but now as
    I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for articles,
    thanks to web.

    My web blog: sell dogs online

  35. Hi there to every one, it's genuinely a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes useful Information.

    My site Puppies For Sale Or Adoption

  36. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always useful to read content from other writers and practice a little something from other sites.

    Here is my web page websites that sell dogs

  37. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent,
    as well as the content!

    Here is my homepage -

  38. Thank you for some other great post. The place else may anybody get that type of information in such a perfect
    manner of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such info.

    Here is my blog - free puppies in nj

  39. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!

    Very useful information particularly the remaining phase :
    ) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for
    a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Also visit my web-site ... free kittens ohio

  40. I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles daily along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to visit my web site - california pet classifieds

  41. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is
    simply nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to
    keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on
    the gratifying work.

    Look at my site; http://kruisenenkapellenhorst.Terhorstnet.Nl

  42. Hi there, I check your new stuff like every week. Your writing style is witty, keep doing
    what you're doing!

    Also visit my web site - pet finders michigan

  43. If you are going for best contents like I do, simply
    visit this web site all the time for the reason that it presents feature contents, thanks

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - los angeles pet classifieds

  44. This piece of writing will help the internet viewers
    for setting up new webpage or even a blog from
    start to end.

    My web blog: dogs for sale new jersey

  45. Just desire to say your article is as astounding.
    The clarity in your post is just spectacular and i can assume you
    are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me
    to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    my web-site dogs for sale in north carolina

  46. Very good article! We are linking to this great article
    on our site. Keep up the good writing.

    Also visit my website: Free Computer software Retrievals in addition to Reviews -- Soft-Downloads.

  47. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this post and if I may just I desire to recommend you few fascinating things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.

    I desire to read even more issues approximately it!

    My homepage ... Totally free Software package Downloads available in addition to Evaluations -- Soft-Downloads.

  48. Magnificent items from you, man. I've consider your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely
    excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and
    the way in which by which you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to stay it wise.

    I can not wait to read far more from you.
    That is really a terrific web site.

    Here is my page ::

  49. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of
    your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
    2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my web site :: screensavers

  50. This is a topic which is near to my heart.
    .. Take care! Where are your contact details though?

    Also visit my page: go back

  51. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure
    I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Review my site -


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!