Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Joy of Gardens and blog hopping

Happy Saturday Pet Blogger Hop!

Paws for Thought

Why try to explain miracles to your kids when you can just have them plant a garden. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

I cultivate my garden, and my garden cultivates me. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com

Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there. ~Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732






















and that verbose Author Unknown had more to say about gardens!

Plant carrots in January and you'll never have to eat carrots. ~Author Unknown

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done. ~Author Unknown

You can bury a lot of troubles digging in the dirt. ~Author Unknown










7 comments:

Schnauzer Days said...

We love to garden, we are expert diggers, the Mom doens't always apeciate our help though? Dex and Lou xxx

K9friend said...

Gardens are beautiful and soothing...as long as they're planted with foolproof plants!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com

♥I am Holly♥ said...

What a beautiful post!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

George the Lad said...

Some good quotes, enjoy your garden this weekend and have a good week
See Yea George xxx

Benny and Lily said...

Oh that's a good one
Benny & Lily

Life Student said...

Love the picture! I have a brown-- nay, black-- thumb, every I plant I kill! But I still love flowers.

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Just passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. my 10th Barkday was PAWSOME. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Oh What a CUTE photo. for sure you guys had a great photo shoot. I LOVE my backyard garden. Golden Woofs

ShareThis