Dieting with my Dog is out! (Who let the dog out, woof woof woof!)
Saturday I had my first book signing at the Healthy Pet Center in North Greenbush, NY. And tonight is an exciting book launch party, with Kelly as Guest of Honor!
I'm so happy that the book is finally released, and to celebrate, I want to give away free stuff!
I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the other books in which I have dog stories. I love writing for Chicken Soup for the Soul, and some of my favorite personal dog stories can be found in these books. Little Sister for Hudson is about how we solved the sibling rivalry between our yellow lab and Kelly. In the Ultimate Dog Lover, my story Happy Together is about the devotion of my childhood pet, a beautiful beagle-lab mix named Happy. And in Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul, Phone Friend tells about how walking the dog, combined with a loving connection with family, was just what I needed to get motivated to lose weight. I hope you enjoy these stories, and all the other great stories in these books. I hope you enter--contest rules are below-- and good luck!
1st PRIZE:Autographed copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul, My Dog's Life with my story: A Little Sister for Hudson
Autographed copy of Chicken Soup for the Dieter's Soul with my story: Phone Friend
Paul Frank collar and leash set, size Medium
mini canvas tote
2nd PRIZEAutographed copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul, My Dog's Life with my story: A Little Sister for Hudson
Autographed copy of the Ultimate Dog Lover with my story Happy Together
sneaker squeaky toy
*Due to a distribution glitch, the contest has been postponed until a later date. All entries will be carried over to the new contest. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
How to Enter
1. Post a picture of yourself with your copy of Dieting with my Dog on Dieting with my Dog Facebook page. (or email me the picture and I'll post it up for you.)
2. OR leave a comment below and tell me how you and your dog lose weight or get fit together! You must mention how you and your dog lose weight or get fit together in the comment section to be entered.
And yes, you can enter BOTH ways!
For extra entries, follow this blog, follow Dieting with my Dog on Facebook, or tweet about the contest (#dwmdog).
But wait! There's more!
BONUS! I want to thank you for helping spread the word about Dieting with my Dog, so I'm offering another prize to whoever refers the most people to the contest. Just ask your friends to mention your name when they enter so I will know they sent you.
BONUS PRIZE:Autographed copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul; My Dog's Life with my story: A Little Sister for Hudson
sneaker squeaky toy
1. Leave a comment below telling me what you did to enter. (Be sure you include a way for me to contact you if you win!) You only need to leave one comment per person, but I will count up your different entries.
2. One photo per person.
3. If you prefer, you may email me your photo, peggyfrezon(at) gmail (dot) com, and I can post it up on Facebook for you.
4. Your name must be mentioned in the entry comments of people you referred in order to be counted for the BONUS prize.
5. Contest ends November 11.
8. Contest open to U.S. and Canada only, excluding Quebec. (Canadian winners will need to answer a skill testing question.)
Peggy and Kelly
Tell your friends to enter the contest. You may win the prize for whoever refers the most people to the contest! *Due to a distribution glitch, the contest has been postponed until a later date. All entries will be carried over to the new contest. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.