Monday, October 3, 2011

Top 10 Things I Learned from dieting with my dog

Top 10 Things I Learned from Dieting with my Dog

 10. Kelly will eat whatever I feed her. It's up to ME to make the right choices.

9. If I pretend that green peppers are yummy, I might just be able to convince my dog, too.

8. Exercise can be fun. Really. Have you ever seen the joy of a dog chasing it's tail?

7. Walking is much more enjoyable when doing it with a friend.

6. Part of getting fit means getting out of a boring routine. It's good for both of us to play games and get active together!

5. Even though I don't like bread crusts, Kelly doesn't need to eat them all. It's okay to throw them away.

4. Kelly and I both love ice cream. And we'll still have some...just not every day.

3. Dogs wake up with a great attitude! I can apply that to motivate me in whatever I set out to do.

2.  If I'm too busy to take my dog out for even a quick walk every day, I need to re-prioritize my schedule.

1. My dog deserves a healthy me!


  1. Good article! We are linking to this particularly
    great post on our website. Keep up the good writing.

    Also visit my web-site ... vertical jump workouts

  2. Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.

    Also visit my web page; exercises to improve vertical leap

  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly
    enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be
    subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my webpage :: exercises to improve vertical leap

  4. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I
    also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of
    us have created some nice practices and we are looking to swap techniques with other folks, be sure
    to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    my webpage; vertical leap exercises

  5. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
    reading it, you might be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back later on. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ::

  6. Hello there, I found your blog by way of Google even as looking for a similar topic, your site got
    here up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hi there, simply changed into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you proceed this in
    future. Numerous other people will be benefited from
    your writing. Cheers!

    my webpage :: exercises for vertical leap

  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest
    as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this alright with you.


    Look into my weblog ::

  8. Hey I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you
    by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent b.

    Here is my weblog: verticaljump.einfohound.Com

  9. Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to look your post. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    my site :: vertical jump exercises

  10. Hi there, I want to subscribe for this website to obtain hottest updates, thus
    where can i do it please help.

    Feel free to visit my webpage - how to jump higher fast

  11. Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is
    the greatest I've found out so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?

    Here is my blog post exercises for vertical

  12. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate

    Also visit my site

  13. I am actually delighted to glance at this weblog posts which carries lots of helpful facts, thanks for
    providing such information.

    Feel free to visit my website :: online answering services

  14. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

    Take a look at my site; how to jump higher

  15. Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn.

    This is a very neatly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

    My blog post; exercises to improve vertical leap

  16. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Here is my web site; workouts to improve vertical jump

  17. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Look at my web page ...

  18. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a very good job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

    Visit my blog; exercises for vertical jump

  19. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening
    in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, great blog!

    Visit my web page; exercises to increase vertical leap

  20. If you would like to increase your knowledge only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

    My homepage; workouts to increase vertical jump

  21. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web page

  22. Actually no matter if someone doesn't know afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it happens.

    my web-site workouts to increase vertical

  23. These are really fantastic ideas in regarding
    blogging. You have touched some fastidious things here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Here is my web site - Exercises to increase vertical leap

  24. Hello every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore it's good to read this weblog, and I used to visit this webpage daily.

    Also visit my homepage

  25. If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging then
    i recommend him/her to pay a visit this webpage, Keep up the
    fastidious job.

    Here is my web-site ::


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!