Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Pet Roundup

Hi and Welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup! Kelly is enjoying playing outside in the leaves. Does your dog have a favorite team?! Here are the links for this week:

* Fox news reports on the best breeds of dog for home protection. What do you think---doberman? rottweiler? You may be surprised by one of the answers.

* Joyful news when Jack the cat was found alive in a claims room, after being lost for 7 weeks at JFK Airport. Sadly, however, abc news reports that due to wounds that couldn't heal, he died last week.

* Have you heard of Musher's Secret, an "invisible boot" made of natural wax to protect dogs' paws from the snow, salt and ice. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.com tells us about this and other products to help our dogs feel more comfortable this winter.

* On Care2.com, this Pet MD article answers Weird Questions You Don't Want to Ask Your Vet.

Weight Loss with a Wag blog tour stops today: Five Sibes invites Kelly and I to come on in and sit down for a spell and visit with the sibes. Pop on over and say hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had
trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost
simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
Kudos!

My homepage :: africanafairs.org

ShareThis