k9kamp, I wanted to do another giveaway right here!
I have two books out this year. You could win one a copy of my first book, Dieting with my Dog if you enter the k9kamp contest....so I figured I'd give away a copy of my second book, Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw; How one woman finds faith and hope through the healing love of animals here!
Here's what readers are saying about Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw:
* This story is bittersweet, often funny, amazing and true. Before the end of the book your faith in happy-ever-after will be restored.-- Patricia Punt
* My heart melted reading about Luanne's many special connections to all the different animals...If you are looking for a book to lift your heart, I highly recommend Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw.-- Barbara Techel
* The main storyline follows Luanne's Vermont homesteading adventure, but Peggy artfully weaves strands from Luanne's childhood, too. The result is lovely. -- Shawnelle Eliasen
* When life dishes out the toughest of times, Luanne discovers God's love and loyalty wrapped in rescued friends--either furry or feathered. It's one adventure after another ...--- Julie Garmon
* Luanne is an unforgettably good person who triumphs over adversity, never losing sight of the goal she has set for herself: to build,run,and own her own farm, where any needy, homeless animal can find shelter and love. --Kathy Saunders
To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Contest open to anyone in the U.S. and Canada, except where prohibited. Winner will be announced on this blog on Friday. (If you aren't the lucky winner, you can still get the book on Amazon or wherever you like to buy books!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway