Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Today we're posting happy links:
* A cool pet is a happy pet. Tips for keeping your pet cool from YNN.
* As Kristine from Rescued Insanity will tell you, this month is Adopt a Shelter Cat month. And that will make lots of formerly homeless kitties happy.
* From Life with Dogs: Studies show that dogs have a natural desire to comfort human companions. Those of us who love dogs know they truly do make us happy.
* Sharon from Dog Days shares how therapy dogs bring joy to nursing homes. I couldn't forget Joyful Paws Frankie the Walk 'n Roll Dog who makes people happy with her message of hope.
* I hope some prizes will make you happy!! First, enter HERE to win a copy of my new book Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw. Winner will be announced Friday. And don't forget all the great prizes (leashes, collars, books including Dieting with my Dog, toys, toys toys and more!) you can win on our fantastic super amazing k9kamp Rafflecopter!