Monday, August 27, 2012

A Dog Bowl for Food Gulpers

Maybe it's due to once being abandoned and on his own. Maybe he's always super hungry. Or maybe it has something to do with Kelly eying his food. Whatever the case, when we adopted Brooks, we noticed that he devoured his kibble in just seconds.

To help the food gulping, we purchased this Durapet Slow Feed dog bowl. The bowl has a raised center, which keeps food on the sides of the bowl and prevents your dog from gulping. Does it work? Check out Brooks as he gives it a test!



Although he still eats with gusto, the slow feed bowl causes Brooks to take almost twice as long to eat! We are well-satisfied with the results. The bowl seems to help with his digestion...after his meal, Brooks no longer belches from taking in gulps of air when he eats. If you have a dog who is a gulper, Brooks and I recommend this bowl!
*Be sure to check out this great post on my pal Kol's Notes, too, with more great Tips for Food Gulpers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm
trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem.
If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!


Feel free to surf to my web page cna classes in los angeles

Anonymous said...

great issues altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What could you recommend in regards to your submit that you made a few days ago?
Any sure?

My homepage rop phlebotomy classes

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, the contents present at this site are
truly remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the
good work fellows.

Review my weblog: what is a phlebotomist technician

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might as well check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web
page again.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: pharmacy technician salary in chicago

ShareThis