Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Wednesday Pet Roundup
* I love seagulls, but apparently they're not always welcome on public beaches. Seattle Times describe how dogs are helping keep beaches free from gulls (and their disease-prone droppings) off beaches.
* From the Chicago Tribune, Steve Dale wonders why dog friendly apartments are so difficult to find?
* Also from Steve Dale, meet a dog who can help track whales!
* The 7th annual surf dog surf-a-thon is this Sunday at Del Mar, California. The event raises awareness for homeless dogs and other dog benefits.
* On Life with Dogs, check out how this dog runs again on artificial legs.
How about you? Does your dog have a thing for seagulls, whales or surfing? Or just chasing tennis balls like Brooks?