Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Pet Roundup- Halloween

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup. Happy Howl-o-ween! Here are Kelly and Brooks' costumes! And, here are today's links, and a contest winner.


* If you suspect that your pet ingests something toxic this Halloween, call your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435. More Halloween pet safety tips from The Seattle Times.

* The Empty Food Dish....one of several titles of pet horror movies created by Laughing Squid.

* And of course, no Halloween roundup is complete without a slideshow of 50 adorable pets in Halloween costumes, from HLNtv.


* And now, here's a treat. The winner of the Minted holiday card giveaway is Lauren F. Congratulations, Lauren! You should be hearing from Minted.com with your ordering information soon!

Photos below from HLNtv.com from Frightfully Cute Halloween Pet Costumes.













































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will right away clutch your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Here is my blog: replica louis vuitton heart purse
Also see my website: louis vuitton purses

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check
back later on and see if the problem still exists.

my web blog; トリーバーチ

Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew
of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed
in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Here is my blog post; クロエ

ShareThis