Thursday, March 21, 2013

A better, poo bag dispenser

Picking up after your dog--it's polite, it's our responsibility, it may be a little stinky, but it's not so difficult. So now that we've established that it's the right thing to do, next we may think about HOW we're going to do it...moreover, what are the right tools for the job?

I never really thought too much about which poo bags we use or how those bags are dispensed, until I was asked to try out a clever and colorful little flexible hollow ball called Doggee.

The Doggee was created by Jaq Croft, an actress in the UK's popular Hollyoaks soap opera. It's very simple, really. And what I like best about it is that it comes in 6 bright, attractive colors. Keep reading to win one of your own!

Doggee actually solved a problem of mine. With the dispenser I formerly used, I had to thread the roll of bags onto a spool, screw on the cover, and then feed the first bag through a hole. Then, when I was ready to use a bag, I had to try to rip one bag from the roll. This was always a rather time-consuming production because the bags I used never wanted to rip easily, and in the winter I had to remove my gloves to get the job done, thus making a long and awkward time standing on the street corner while passersby gawked at my predicament. With Doggee, I ripped apart the bags and stuffed the holder in advance, thus allowing one bag to be quickly and easily dispensed at a time.

I was able to fit one roll of bags into the Doggee.

The clip can be attached onto your belt loop, leash, pocketbook or keyring. My one quibble is that I found the clip too small to attach to our wide hemp leash handle, but a simple carabiner did the trick.

Check out this funny video, then enter my Rafflecopter to win a Doggee of your own!

Doggee provided me with 2 Doggees to try out, and two to give away! We have one gray Doggee for a lucky winner, and one purple Doggee for a lucky winner.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was given these Doggees to testdrive and review, but the opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

Want more, pawsitive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Subscribe to my free newsletter. (Brooks and Kelly say thank you!)


  1. This is a really good tip particularly to those
    new to the blogosphere. Short but very precise information… Thank you for
    sharing this one. A must read article!

    my webpage Converse Basse

  2. Amazing things here. I am very satisfied to look your post.

    Thanks a lot and I am having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly
    drop me a mail?

    my web-site; Air Max Pas Cher

  3. I hardly drop responses, however i did some searching
    and wound up here "A better, poo bag dispenser".
    And I do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like some of the responses look like written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post.

    Could you make a list of all of all your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Here is my webpage; Gucci Borse

  4. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and
    tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she
    can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    my web-site :: Abercrombie and Fitch

  5. Article writing is also a fun, if you know afterward you can
    write otherwise it is difficult to write.

    Look at my page - abercrombie And Fitch

  6. Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a data! present here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

    Stop by my web page - Chaussure De Foot Pas Cher

  7. I've been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty worth sufficient for me.
    In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right
    content as you probably did, the net might be a lot more
    useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: Air Jordan Pas Cher

  8. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news.

    My web-site :: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

  9. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however
    , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

    Look into my blog post: Authentic Evgeni Malkin Jersey

  10. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just
    following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

    Here is my web-site Abercrombie Et Fitch

  11. Attractive component to content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession
    capital to say that I get actually enjoyed account your blog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds
    and even I fulfillment you get admission to
    persistently fast.

    Here is my site: source

  12. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the best websites on
    the internet. I most certainly will recommend this
    web site!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; check this out

  13. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to
    be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll
    try to get the hang of it!

    Look at my website Gafas De Sol Oakley

  14. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However
    I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    My webpage: Kobe 8 Shoes

  15. Wow, awesome weblog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The whole glance of your site is excellent, as smartly as the content!

    Here is my blog post: Mulberry Outlet UK

  16. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to take updated from newest information.

    my website :: Air Max Pas Cher

  17. I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to my blogroll.

    Also visit my page Nike Blazers Shoes (

  18. Excellent way of explaining, and good post to get information about my presentation subject,
    which i am going to present in university.

    Here is my blog: Nike Trainers


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!