Friday, May 24, 2013

FitDog Friday - Time to Get your Wiggle On

FitDog Friday- cohosted by Peggy's Pet Place, Slimdoggy and To Dog with Love, is a great way to highlight positive activities you're doing with your dog.
So, are you ready for K9Kamp this year? It's an exciting online blogging event co-hosted by Peggy's Pet Place and Kol's Notes to promote fitness and bonding with your dog. Here are ways you can participate:

1. Read our challenge next Friday 11/31 and leave a comment saying you accept the challenge! Then participate at home on your own time.

2. Enter our Rafflecopter (coming soon) to win great prizes

3. Link up to the K9Kamp Blog Hop on 6/28 to share your results.

4. If you can't participate at this time, check out the others participating on our blog hop, and cheer them on!

5. Check out our Featured Bloggers (we've got 12 great ones you'll love) and our new K9Kamp Official Trainers K9Fit Club! 

Is it time for you and your dog to think about getting in swimsuit shape for the summer? Check out these dogs who dared to step onto the scale for my video book trailer!

Please join us today and every Friday for FitDog Friday! Also, everyone who joins the hop or leaves a comment on one of the host blogs is entered into a drawing for great prizes. This week we have a SlimDoggy t-shirt, Dieting with my Dog bookmark, engraved pawprint collar tag from A Pet's Life (U.S. only), and waste bags, dispenser and bandana from Pruven by 3M.

Want more, pawsitive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Subscribe to my free newsletter.  Kelly and I can't wait to see you there!


  1. We are so excited about K9 Kamp, can't wait to get started!

  2. Charlie Thu HikeMay 24, 2013 at 1:32 AM

    hmmm, so what kind of challenge is this? Are we talking like miles per day, pounds lost, or something else? I may have a line of posts coming up that would fit in nicely with this challenge!

  3. Oh, I really hope we can participate! We will be on the road starting next Friday but there will be fit dog adventures galore on our trip!

  4. Watching his Sheldrakes eighteen moment presentation actually
    did create a paradigm shift in me, and that i believed I had presently completed
    all the paradigm shifts I was gonna total provided I spent countless numbers of hours in meditation and carrying out psychic
    related sessions after living for 27 many years not knowing what
    I or others have been able of. Sheldrake helps the developing quantity of us whose realities are so diverse from
    mechanistic science that negates what we OBSERVE and Experience on a moment to minute level.
    It helps us offer with the INSANITY of a viewpoint and dogma disguised as the truth below the lofty title of Science.
    Science has been hijacked by those with an agenda just as God has become hijacked by different politicians!
    We have to consider it back so it can do what it had been intended, move
    humanity forward, not backwards.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... precision nutrition recommended books

  5. evening so I'm still pretty jetlagged. Tonight I have got some household activities, but I saw an post on Badoo that i really ought to publish on correct

    My web blog: dating tips for guys over 40

  6. Sounds fun! Let us know if we can help!

  7. Thanks! You'd be a perfect fit. Email me if you want to chat about some ideas. Thanks!

  8. Great! Sounds like you are all in for a lot of adventures. I can't wait to hear more.

  9. This year the challenge will be adaptable to what you and your dog like to do. We can't wait to have you join in with us! Email me if you want more info :)

  10. It's going to be a lot of fun and you're great to have on board!

  11. I gained 25 pound on Zoloft. I belive there is certainly substanital evidence at
    this time to indicate tha the SSRI's definatley can call considerable fat obtain. It is not up for debate!!!

    Feel free to visit my homepage - mike chang monster mass download

  12. Pamela | Something WaggingMay 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

    We're so excited to be joining the fun this time. Of course we may need to include puppy ice cream in our challenge. Two BlogPaws friends said they thought Honey looked too thin.

    I don't believe them but we'll know for sure after visiting the vet in June. :)

  13. Good way of describing, and nice piece of writing to get information regarding my
    presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.

    Look into my site: news restaurant

  14. Jan K, Wag N Woof PetsMay 24, 2013 at 4:08 PM

    Oh, this sounds like fun! We can't wait to find out what the challenge will be!

  15. Let me know! The challenge will be adaptable, so even if your dog ends up not needing to lose weight, Honey will still benefit. Thanks for joining us!

  16. Thanks, we can't wait to have you along too! wags and woofs to you!

  17. Looking forward to K9 Kamp! Excited to be a featured blogger. I even figured out how to make a blog button in anticipation of K9K! :) Rita's always got her beach body ready, but Momma needs to get in shape too!

  18. Peggy you know how excited Gizmo & I are about k9 Kamp and we're honored to be among the featured's gonna be big fun!

  19. Warning! ALWAYS dilute food-grade hydrogen peroxide! It is caustic
    to delicate skin tissue! -RN

    My homepage ... dental pro 7 ebay

  20. dating profiles site free trial online dating frank dehaven
    who is julia robertson dating [url=]mediterranean dating site[/url] christian dating site rating
    are jake and ali dating [url=]age dating redwood coast[/url] lesbian online dating rules [url=]DeviousRomantic[/url] russian jews dating

  21. Sissy and I accept the challenge. We are getting ready for the pool.

  22. Artie and I accept the challenge. We are ready.

  23. Yay! Looking forward to it! :)

  24. Great! Thanks!

  25. Way to go Rita! You push your mom!

  26. So honored to be included, looking forward to it.

  27. Excited to be one of the featured bloggers. I'll be posting about it Friday too.


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!