Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday Pet Roundup- 5-16-13

Hi and welcome to Wednesday Pet Roundup! This is my mother-in-law's neighbor's dog who always greets us when we stop by to visit. Hello!!

* The American Heart Association released a statement claiming that owning a dog is linked to reduced risk of heart disease. Just one of the many perks!

* From, two Labradors and a springer spaniel dogs are trained to detect ovarian cancer. Dogs detecting cancer is not new--other dogs can detect lung, bladder and breast cancer.

* And Fox news reports that dogs are being used to detect earthquakes in China.

* Steve Dale reports on an Illinois proposed lemon law for pets sold at pet stores.

* Contests: Still time to enter for free flea and tick comb. Enter until 5/20.
Congratulations to winners of Pawsitively Homemade dog treats: Felicia K, Heather S, and Danielle E!

Want more, pawsitive pet tips, good news, and special bonuses? Content not already on the blog? Subscribe to my free newsletter.  Kelly and I can't wait to see you there!


  1. I'm not able to view this web site properly on opera I believe there's
    a downside

    Look at my website having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

  2. What's up, I read your blogs like every week. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you're ԁoing!

    Also viѕit my site:

  3. Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my site: mouse click the next web site

  4. That's right...dogs are sorta like our little earth angels :)

  5. This is the perfect web site for anybody who really wants to find out about this
    topic. You understand a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely
    put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for decades.

    Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Here is my web site;

  6. Two French BulldogsJune 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM

    Of course that is a handsome devil!
    Benny & Lily


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!