Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog Tour Stop #4-- Heart Like a Dog

Jodi, Sampson and Delilah are hosting us on our tour today over at Heart Like a Dog. This is a blog where you will always leave feeling like you've just had an interesting chat with a friend (while two dogs are lounging at your feet.) So please do stop by.

Don't forget to check out the book! In The Dieting with my Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance, you'll hear from Annette and Snoopy about running...

...and Chester and Gretel on snowshoeing! There's an activity for every dog and their humans. So get fit with your best friend!

The Dieting with my Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance.

Want more positive pet tips, good news, and special offers? Fetch my free newsletter, Pawsitively Pets. Kelly and Ike hope to see you there!


  1. Peggy that is so sweet! Thank you!! Your interview is up, thank you so much for including us in your tour! We can't wait to read the rest of the interviews!!

  2. Callie, Shadow, and Ducky's MoSeptember 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM

    Just finished reading Jodi's post and came over to yours. As I told Jodi, early last year, we found out that Callie has hypothyroidism. Between the meds, daily walks, and lower-calorie, grain-free food, we were able to get her and Shadow back to a healthy weight and are maintaining it. I recently switched all 3 of my girls to Fresh Pet -- expensive stuff(!) but worth it while I work on finding people recipes that are good for dogs too -- and it has helped a great deal. The Wellness Core isn't truly grain-free because it contains brown rice, but what I didn't like was that the inside of the bags started smelling moldy. I never found any mold either in the bag or on the food -- and believe me I checked thoroughly -- but the smell bothered me. So, I switched to the Fresh Pet. The improvement in the girls' skin, coat, and "output" was amazing, and fast!

  3. It's great when you find the right food for your pet. I'm so glad that the change worked well for you. We recently changed food and both dogs lost weight...but they weren't trying to. So now I need to start the search all over again. Thanks for stopping by today!

  4. Thank you for your great post! I'm so happy that we were able to stop by on the tour. Thanks for the donuts!!


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!