Monday, December 30, 2013

I Resolve... Blog Hop

I Resolve....

I resolve to work out and exercise with Kelly and Ike even more walk farther and faster and to make walks even more energetic and exciting!

Statistics suggest that almost 80% of us fail to follow through on our resolutions. I know, because that happens to me a lot! This blog hop is a way to help encourage us to keep it up.

To participate in the hop, all we had to do is post a picture of your dog with a list of resolutions (for us and our dog!) So here goes!

1. To go to bed earlier (the dogs actually get sleepy and go to bed before I do!)
2. To walk with Kelly and Ike longer distances and more often.
3. To take up at least one new active passtime that my husband and I can do with the dogs.
4. To introduce intervals into our walks with the dogs.
5. Kelly and Ike are at their goal weights, but I resolve to lose weight and go down at least one size!

What are some of your resolutions?

 Resolve to Move your Mutt Blog Hop is hosted by SlimDoggy and Keep the Tail Wagging.

Join the hop!


  1. I resolve not to be too hard on myself until April-- when school ends! Until then, I'm not resolving to do anything! But after April, I'll join you on those walks!

  2. I'm not one for resolutions, but I get why others do them and you've got a good list there!
    Or - maybe I should clarify. I'm not one for new years resolutions, specifically. I do frequently resolve to change/improve things, but they're rarely tied to a monumental start date - I'll just do it when I observe the need for change. Or, as I explained to a friend on this very topic recently, I usually tie these sorts of things to my age. Like, rather than what I would want 2014 to be like, it's more like what I'd want being 30 to look like.

  3. We are joining in with Slimdoggy. We are going to start walking every day.

  4. Great resolutions! We have hopped along at Earl's World!

    Could anyone get some inspiration from us?

  5. We aren't real big on resolutions, but we signed up for nosework, Mom, Bailie, and I, and Bailie resolves to pass Obedience 1 and to quit having accidents in the house when she is having to much fun playing and doesn't want to waste time going outside to pee. Yours sound good. Farther and faster walks shouldn't be too difficult to attain ;)

  6. Your dogs are so beautiful. :) I only made one resolution this year. And it probably won't make it past January, since I walk with a human friend at the mall. But all the way through January will be good!

  7. Tenacious Little TerrierDecember 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM

    I don't know if I'll be going to bed before the dogs do! Mr. N puts himself to sleep around 9:30 or so. I hope to continue walking every day and I really want to focus on a more regular training schedule next year.

  8. Cute. I like this idea. I want to eat more cheese, walk with mom and don't scream at certain 4-leggers

  9. Wow 80% failure rate is a lot higher than I expected!

  10. Jan K, Wag N Woof PetsJanuary 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM

    Those are great resolutions. We do more now than we ever used to, but there is still always room for improvement and doing even more. I need to get my hubby more involved. We used to exercise together....hiking, walking, but we do very little anymore, and I miss it.


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!