Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Grow, Zeke, Grow!

My granddog, Zeke is now four months old!  Watch him grow.

5 weeks old

8 weeks old, the day we picked him up.

9 weeks old

10 weeks old

11 weeks old

12 weeks old

13 weeks old

14 weeks old

15 weeks old

16 weeks old

I think he's going to be big! What do you think?

I'm joining (almost) Wordless Wednesday.



  1. Zeke is adorable at any size! Great post. So fun to see the progression.

  2. He is going to be big and he is beautiful!
    Wednesdays Wags

  3. You must be giving that baby miracle grow
    Lily & Edward

  4. If he keeps going at that rate, he'll be past Ike in no time! Luke grew like a weed the first few months, but he slowed down a lot by 6 or 7 months or so. It's so fun to watch them grow!

  5. Wow! I think you will be big like me!!

  6. Wow, he is going to be bigger than Ike pretty soon.

  7. It's just amazing how fast they grow!! Looks like he is going to be a big boy!!

  8. Yes, they grow so fast! Our "little" brother, Bruin is 11 months old and bigger than us!!

  9. So cute!

    Happy WW :)

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

  10. OMD he is getting HOOOOOOOGE... Maybe he is gonna be like Ernie the ENORMOUS.

  11. Yeah I think he's going to be a big boy. I love in the last photo it's so obvious he's going to be entering the adolescent stage, always such an awkward time for us all.

  12. He's GOING to be big? He's already big.

    Was surprised to see him cuddling with Kelly. Has he won her over?

  13. @Pamela He hasn't won her over, but they have learned to coexist. She has made it clear that she is the boss and he respects that most of the time. In this picture he tried to cuddle by her, and she wasn't very happy about it. I think she gave him a little leeway because he's a puppy. I snapped the picture before she got up and left. But she just moved away--she didn't bark or cause a fuss. I'm very proud of her.

  14. @MyDog Likes You are big! I'm in love with your adorable face!

  15. I think Big, Cute and with LONG legs!!


Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!