Friday, October 10, 2014

A Visit to the Petting Paddock

One of the best parts about autumn is going apple picking...and by that I mean going to the farm stand and buying apples...and by apples I mean cider donuts.




















This past week I got a pleasant bonus to my farm stand experience with a hay ride and petting paddock. Here are some of the adorable creatures I met. I think I had as much fun as any little kid visiting the baby animals in the petting paddock!































































































4 comments:

  1. So peaceful visiting the animals. Mom loves doing that stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it won't be long before you're introducing your granddaughter to the petting paddock. :)

    We used to go to an orchard that had a series of bridges high off the ground for the goats to wander. We called them sky goats. It was a fun way to see the animals and the farmer didn't have to worry about them harassing (or being harassed by) visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, cider donuts, one of our favorite things about Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, looks like such a fun day!! Since I found out I'm allergic to gluten, I have missed eating a LOT of things...but perhaps what I miss the most is apple cider donuts. Oh my gosh - so good! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kelly and Ike say thank you for your comments!

ShareThis